Lineage 2 Clan - Dexternet, Wrath x5 HF

Application

WhaleOnSale

Liczba postów : 4

Application

Post by WhaleOnSale on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:22 pm

Hello, good people,

here is my resume:

1. I used to be one of that nolifers long ago. Now there was a gap of four years that playder only in x50+ rates with GM shops. Just now when I heard about this server decided to go one more time hard way we used to. I will play 2-8 hours every day but there will be no regular time as I am working with flexible contract. However I can request my shifts sometimes so there would be no problem for CS or something like that.

2. I used to play in Nanaki and global but the biggest achievement till now was in one of Lithuanian servers - Avalon Interlude x6 server with 2000+ population. Played as Overlord, used to be hero, had Valakas, Zaken, Orfen and all S grade needed. It was the best times with an amazing mature clan.

3. Listed above. Sorry.

4. 28.

5. No class decided. Most likely support such as OL, WC, SWS. Also can be clan Spoil or Warsmith.

Add me on Skype as arvydas-k if interested, we can have a little chat then.
    Ayami

Liczba postów : 91

Re: Application

Post by Ayami on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:34 pm

If you have an experience as an ol i would like to use you to play this class. This could be a start for mage group, dont you think Sig? And ol is really usefull character for clan.

I can give you +1 from me.

WhaleOnSale

Post by WhaleOnSale on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Yeah, I can play OL. The only thing I don't know a lot of things in this chronicle so if you are patient to help me to learn it I can be a good OL.
    Sig
    Admin

Liczba postów : 297

Post by Sig on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:44 pm

As an OL u will be very useful in future. Especially when sieges will start and u will have other ppl playing mage class to stick to. But at the beggining for some time ull have hard time.

The other way, more suitable for first weeks, would be making Soulhound, which some day in future would become Inqusitor - very helpful and needed support.

WhaleOnSale

Post by WhaleOnSale on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:47 pm

I have never been afraid of hard time. I know there is no such thing as solo with OL but within a good clan there is no problem to rise up the lvl.
    Ayami

Post by Ayami on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:12 pm

And with the "news" digidong can be helpfull.He is experienced with ol in this chronicle. When you will have some questions just pm him here or in game. I am sure he will be happy to help you with that

Morglumsmarauder

Liczba postów : 45

Post by Morglumsmarauder on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:16 pm

First of all, I love reading english without having to guess what it might mean xD so for your english skills +1 already:)Additionally you are one of the few ones willing to play as a support class.Though im interested where you are from, its not important, just for me to know:)
    Anyway, +1 from me

WhaleOnSale

Post by WhaleOnSale on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:32 am

Originaly I am from Lithuania, but I left the country more than five years ago for studies in London.
    I like support classes the best Wink
    Sig
    Admin

Liczba postów : 297

Post by Sig on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:11 am

Play the support u prefer. We will add u to clan when its ready.
    Upsiukas

Liczba postów : 13

Post by Upsiukas on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:03 pm

1. How long You play L2 already and how much time u spend in L2 per day (if everyday),
    i play l2 fpr about 8 years already, i can be online for about 5 hours (maby more depends if i need to study hard that moment)
    2. On what servers did u play before and what were their rates and member of which clans u were there
    l2live x95 clan- cant remember l2 sig x95 clan-cant remember l2 above x95- clans cant remember
    l2deathland x75 clan- angelshare or something like that l2beyond x6 - cant remember clan
    3. What max lvl and what best eqipment u reached on those servers,
    all was 80 lvl in live i missed only valakas i got dc + alot and am +15 beyond i missed anthy and valakas + 9 s grade fists and +6 draconic set others were crapier
    4. Your age,
    5. Your class, current lvl and ingame nick.
    grand khavatari 85 upsiukas

Ayami

Post by Ayami on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:16 pm

When you want to make an application you should start it with making a new topic, not posting answers in someone ones. This gk char is made in beta test period am i right? when server will be opened will you make the same class?
    Upsiukas

Liczba postów : 13

Post by Upsiukas on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:29 pm

gk is the only 1 class i can accept to play with. besides sorry for trolling i am already in bb clan for about month++, and because i was told that opiate got theyr own forum i wanted to check it :)basically for new server info. besides yes i will be definitely gk, raidfight was my first h5 server  i played here for 1 year so basically i just only tested my class and i was learning the new stuff from h5.
    katastrafer

Liczba postów : 56

Post by katastrafer on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:05 am

hey upsiukas,welcome to opiate,have fun bro Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:13 am