Opiate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Opiate

Lineage 2 Clan - Dexternet, Wrath x5 HF

4 posters

Application!

howrd

Liczba postów : 37

Application! Empty Application!

Post by howrd Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:54 am

Application

1. How long You play L2 already and how much time u spend in L2 per day (if everyday)
    Started playing L2 when I was youngster - c3, right now im not spenting my time in L2 at all becouse im not playing at any serv. Smile
    *On dex im planning to be online everyday.

2. On what servers did u play before and what were their rates and member of which clans u were there
    My experience in l2 started on retail bartz serv (approx 2006). I've started to play with my older cousin and his friends from studies. After all I've resigned due to $$$ issue. After that i was playing Eternal Sin x5 (as far I remember) with some random people.
    Than i've moved to DN nightmare 30x to play with some newb clans, than after making some good reputation i've joined Praetorians Elite of Pillage ally. Quite legendary clan, known from fighting with Team Voodoo clan etc.
    I left DN with PE and joined several other servers (15-30x) Later on (interlude times) I was playing with people i knew from old team, than after some sad stories I finally gave up playing l2. Summarising: Few good years with l2.

3. What max lvl and what best eqipment u reached on those servers
    Retail: 5x DA with almost full doom heavy set and damascus Smile
    DN: 7x DA w MJ h set/ely hp
    L2Prodigy: IC h set, DLE + rsk f + 12(retail enchant rate), AQ, Zaken, Baium and 2x Pal Hero

4. Your age
    Im 22

5. Your class, current lvl and ingame nick.
    Thinking about: Pal/WL/HE (classes i've played before) and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe SWS. [underline]MAYBE[/underline]

Ps. Im looking for team with discipline, with prohibited bitching on general chat (during pvp, etc), english speaking, vent/ts using so if im knocking on wrong doors lemme know!
    Pss. I gave up playing at Interlude so i will need time to tame the changes.

Best regards guys,
    George
    howrd

Application! Empty Re: Application!

Post by howrd Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:58 am

And my one more requirement: Im not intrested in zerging, my fav policy is quality over quantity!! Smile 
    katastrafer
    katastrafer

Liczba postów : 56

Post by katastrafer Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:36 am

Dont worry about h5 chronicle,we got the knowledge to help you , if you want my opinion HK or SWS is the way,make what you feel comfortable

p.s personally not only i hate zerg,but i enjoy it 100% more when enemies are zerging , just because i can get more pvp counts:D

Last edited by katastrafer on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sig
    Sig
    Admin

Liczba postów : 297

Post by Sig Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:36 am

About bitching – check rules.
    About ts/vent – no obligation, its CP business to organise it.
    About zerg – I have other rule. Quantity+Quality, that’s the goal (clan’s and alliance’s) So don’t expect us to keep low number of members just for the idea.
    Discipline and English chat – u can be sure of that.
    howrd

Post by howrd Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:03 pm

That suits me well.
    Clan policy wont be bone of contention tho.

Still, I dont have my mind made up about class, so any suggestions are welcome.
    Thanks
    Ayami
    Ayami

Liczba postów : 91

Post by Ayami Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Soon one group from our previous server will decide what are they going to do here. You can suit them with class or just decide by yourself. Maybe you will be the leader of archer group. Time will show ^^. Wait day or two.
    Sig
    Sig
    Admin

Liczba postów : 297

Post by Sig Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:52 am

Write here ur nick, which u will create ingame and we will add u t friends ingame, and to clan later.
    howrd

Post by howrd Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:22 am

PM WhiteBerry ig

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 pm