Opiate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Opiate

Lineage 2 Clan - Dexternet, Wrath x5 HF

2 posters

Application

HardCandy
    HardCandy

Liczba postów : 82

Application Empty Application

Post by HardCandy Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:57 am

Hello!
    I would like to join your clan, because I remember you from Raid Fight, and I would feel more comfortable to play with you than some clan that I don't know at all.

1. I play L2 for about 5 years now. The time I can spend in L2 depends on various factors - how much free time I have at work, Do I have to help out at home, and so on, but in total the time I would be ready to spend in L2 would be about 4-6 hours per day ( I say that I would be ready, no that I do spend so much time, because I just started here at DEX, but I am judging from previous experience)

2. For 2 years I played on lineageii.lv (x3), where I was a member of such clans as: NullaSalusBello, MoonShine and DwarfsInc(almost for a year, until the server died). After that I went to RaidFight, where I played for about a year or so and was a member of AuthorityCharms. My nicknames on RF were HardCandy and Euphoria85 (also sometimes played as RedJade, at the time when he was my BF Very Happy).

3. On lineageii.lv I reached 80, full S grade, with some epics, full sub classes, many enchanted skills, and was hero a few times (I played as Eva's Templar and the server version was Interlude I think, because 80 was maximum lvl, and S grade was the highest). On RF I was lvl 84 Ghost Sentinel. When I played every day I had MW +6 Dynasty set, Dyn bow, Dyna jewels (AQ) of which all was made by me, not clan (Sooo much farm and craft, jesus xD). But then when versions changed and Vesper/Vorpal became available i had some personal problems, so I did not have time to make another cool set :DSo I had Vesper set, i think. Also,for a while, I played Euphoria85 Cardinal lvl 85, with Vesper set on me and wep. I played Cardinal just because my friends CP needed it, didn't like it though. And that is another reason why I left my archer in a crappy set. Very Happy

4. 24

5. I just started (today), so I can't decide between phantom summoner, spell howler and phantom ranger. As I saw in your recruitment info, the only solo DD that are welcome to join you, are nukers and archers. So, if phantom summoner is not ok with you, I can play phantom ranger. Based on my previous sentence, I think my lvl is not important right now, because I haven't decided on my class and I haven't heard from you yet about the phantom summoner thing. But I have started both, because at the start I wanted to play archer, but I understood that solo in late levels will be hard, so I started a mage. Right now I am waiting for your reply and exploring the server comunity and stuff. (ingame nicks for now - BlackJade, DarkJewel)

6. Latvia, but I can speek english and russian too.
    Sig
    Sig
    Admin

Liczba postów : 297

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Sig Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Accepted. We r low in archers so maybe archer?

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:15 am