Opiate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Opiate

Lineage 2 Clan - Dexternet, Wrath x5 HF

2 posters

Application/Enquiry

Aonir
    Aonir

Liczba postów : 9

Application/Enquiry Empty Application/Enquiry

Post by Aonir Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Hello,

I am Aonir, and I became interested in your clan after playing with Ayami last night. I'd like to join the clan but before that I'd like to also ask some questions about you and your plans such that you can decide if I am the right person for the clan and that you are the right clan for me at this time.

I'll start:

1. How long You play L2 already and how much time u spend in L2 per day (if everyday),
    I've played L2 over 3-4 years with many breaks. This time around I have a bit more time to dedicate and I'd like to take L2 a bit more serious. Since Wrath started I've been playing 5-6 hours a day and much more during weekends.

2. On what servers did u play before and what were their rates and member of which clans u were there
    I played on 2-3 servers but funny thing is I started on them when they were about to die out... This is the first time I get a fresh start and I'm excited about it. My last server was old DEX (before GoD) where is was in Deluxe, a medium size clan who had wars with all the server (played cardinal there). Was fun while it lasted.

3. What max lvl and what best eqipment u reached on those servers,
    I can't remember exact details but I think I was lvl 84 where max lvl was 85. I had dynasty set (+6?) and 2 epics (baium and ant maybe?).

4. Your age,

5. Your class, current lvl and ingame nick.
    Pheonix Knight lvl 82, sws subclass lvl 7, Aonir.

6. Where are you from.
    Romania.

So my turn to ask few things if you don't mind...
    I read on your clan description (DEX forum) that you are a pvp oriented clan and you want to become a factor in clan politics. This I like a lot because I easily get bored without pvp and it's the main reason for which I play this game and farm. And I'd like to be able to do that asap because I've already been farming for long Very Happy. However, I haven't seen you guys in the siege pics or anything or taking part in wars or siding with major clans that are waging wars atm. Is there a reason for this? Also, I see that your members are not so high lvl, is this because you focused on other aspects of the game or do not have much time to dedicate to the game overall?

Thanks for your time and consideration. Hope to hear from you soon.

Aonir.
    Sig
    Sig
    Admin

Liczba postów : 297

Application/Enquiry Empty Re: Application/Enquiry

Post by Sig Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Ofc u r accepted. We work on getting into CP system. So ull hve to find/create CP when u join.
    We havent bee on 1st siege cus of some bug. We regged Innadril, took Innadril fortress. Then our castle registration got cancelled. Without going into specifics - IMO its bug.

The 2nd siege was Dion. First we observed situation and noticed politics on this server are zerg-based. We couldnt win the zerg so we waited for good moment. Unfortunately even another zeerg failed vs castle defending zerg, so we didnt get a moment, We arent on dex pic's, but we fought (with bad effect) twice vs action.

We didnt get allied with any of clans. Actually were observing the situation and trying to improve more. We wanna stick to "serious" clans. And serious does not mean the biggest and the strongest. For some time the strongest will mean biggest number nolifers inside clan.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:14 am